maandag 3 februari 2014

Welcome on the Graduation Project blog

Welcome on the new graduation project blog, on the right side bar you can find some additional information about me, the project and the blog itself. 

The graduation project is a mandatory course at our school, I'm currently studying for a bachelors degree in 3D Visual Art at the University of Applied Sciences in Breda. 
This will be the final project for my study and the end result will determine if I will graduate. 

The premiss for this project is to come up with a plan and finish with a polished result that falls within the work field of 3D visual art. I have decided to continue working on my Specialization Project, (this project can be checked on my previous blog) and 
create a polished real-time 3D character with a transformation animation in-game working within the Unreal Development Kit.

I will share my full plan in the course of the upcoming weeks, since some points and details for the final plan still have to be discussed with my supervisor. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten