vrijdag 7 maart 2014

Improvements Human Form model

It has been a few weeks since I last posted a new update, so here it is. First I would like to notify that the plan was submitted and approved. 

Next I worked on improving the Human Form model, specially on the face and hair. Here below you can see the old and new screen renders and in my opinion they have had a major improvement in comparison the last video rotation. 
(On the left is the old sculpt, on the right the imporved one.)


    

During that week I also worked on retopologizing the ripped jeans and hair. Also adding the inner mouth and teeth

Some improvements on the inner mouth need to be made as for size and placement. However all the basemeshes have been UV'ed and mapped, which makes the Human Form model ready for texturing.



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten