vrijdag 7 maart 2014

Bipedal Werewolf Form

During the past weeks I made the Human Form ready for texturing. But before continueing with textures I decided to first finish on the Bipedal Werewolf Form model. Started off with some sketching.




And decided to take off the tail from the original design, mainly because it would cost to much time to get it to properly work and time for the project is limited given the amount that still has to be done. I used reference material based from the Wolfman Film for the feet and the hands. 


After setting up the concept and some re-designing I used the UV'ed Human Form basemesh to create the detailed sculpt for the Bipedal Werewolf Form. Here below you can see a turntable video on the detail sculpt. 


When working on this sculpt I had problems sculpting in the fur with the right tools, either I will improve this later or I will create a normal from the painted texture(s). It is something I will have to decide upon next week after I also had a talk with my supervisor.

The video here below shows the low poly base mesh. I tested it with the blendshape animation and it works. The sculpting did not break the base mesh, the mesh however has been formed from the UV'ed base mesh. Some checks have to be made as to how the UV layout has changed or been broken.




I hope for the next week to test out the blendshapes, UV's and textures. I will see how I will combine the ripped jeans mouth and teeth on both the Human and Bipedal Werewolf form. And texture the models before starting on the next and last Quadruped Werewolf Form model. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten