dinsdag 20 mei 2014

Working Transformation Animation in UDK

Within these past weeks I also worked on the animations for all three forms. I also didthe implementation of the models and set-up the sequence in UDK. Thanks to all the research done last year this part went easy and without any major problems. I did had to reread some stuff and figure out again how certain things in the set -up works, especially the difference between the skeletal mesh for the animation and the skeletal MAT mesh for the morph targets.

Here below you can transformation animation working real-time in UDK



I am satisfied with the current result and glad the past 13 weeks of work have paid off showing that the pipeline and research I have done works on a more detailed/ higher polygon model.

The upcoming weeks I am finishing up the documentation and I hope to add some idle animations and perhaps a transforming back sequence. But it will depend on the amount of time I will have left.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten